Community banks often have trouble providing quality, competitive credit cards. University Bank is different because they chose to partner with the Independent Community Bankers of America. ICBA is an organization that's not for profit, designed to provide community banks with more power to offer higher-end products to their customers. As a result, University Bank is able to offer better features that can be used all year long. This includes a rewards program that is in effect every time a purchase is made on the card. With one of these cards, you can earn rewards for travel, merchandise and much more. You will also find that there are competitive APRs, preventing you from accumulating too much debt because of high interest rates. You also get to enjoy perks like zero fraud liability. Browse through the cards offered by this bank to see which one is the best for you.
- Teen debit card benefits
- Get your teen started on the path to smart spending today
- Easily set strict spending limits
- Lock/Unlock Your Teen's Card with a Simple Text
- Monitor Purchase Alerts in Real-Time on Your Mobile Phone
- Family or Friends Can Reload Funds
- No Credit Risks or Overdraft Fees
- Safer than cash with lost card protection
- Use anywhere debit MasterCard is accepted
Always review the terms and conditions that apply to any offer when making an online application. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information we provide, changes can occur without notice at any time. All information on credit cards is given without warranty. Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Check your Guide to Benefits for details when you open your account.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.