- Checking Account Required
- Fast and easy application process; response provided in seconds
- A genuine VISA card accepted by merchants nationwide across the USA and online
- Manageable monthly payments
- If approved, simply pay a Processing Fee to open your account and access your available credit
- Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus
N/A* Intro APR
N/A*Intro APR Period
Bad Credit OK*Credit Needed
See Terms*Grace Period
See Terms*Late Payment Fee
- Instant Decision Card
Total Visa offers a credit card for people with "less than perfect" credit. Card members do not avail of an introductory ARP period and reward program. An annual fee is charged. New card members incur an account set up fee.
Purchase APR is slightly high while cash advances incur moderate interest. Members are not allowed to conduct balance transfers. Cash advances incur fee too.
Few card benefits exist including online account management and zero fraud liability.
Those consumers who plan to stick to their budget will be able to effectively monitor the card account at anytime round the clock. Zero fraud liability is applied on transactions which are not authorized by the card member.
Members are allowed to pay outstanding credit balance over time or in full.
The review is prepared by CreditCards-Offer™ staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer.
Rewards & Benefits
- Fraud Protection
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Free 24 Hour Online Account Access
- Reports to All Major Credit Bureaus
Card Finance & Rates
The information provided for the Total VISA® Credit Card is considered to be accurate at the time of posting (Nov 7, 2018). However, we strongly advise site visitors to check the terms and conditions applicable to the product on the card issuers application page prior to completing an application.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.