Before you decide whether to apply for any credit card you should research fully the card you wish to apply for and compare it to others on the market. You have to ensure that it is the best option for your specific needs.
There is no point in getting a credit card that offers bonuses on travel and hotel stays when you never go away and stay anywhere. You will be able to research the benefits of this card online and make sure that it is right for you. Check out all the terms and conditions and annual fees before committing to anything.
If you enjoy travelling then the rewards you will receive with a Marriott Premier Credit Card from Chase are second to none. Additionally you will get a bonus for staying in Marriott hotels and also for car rentals and airline travel.
You will not be disappointed with your stay in Marriott hotels as part of your rewards package with this credit card. These particular hotels are one of the best for value out there. They are renowned for being modern and spacious and include everything you need at reasonable prices.
The rewards program with this credit card has been improved recently to enable more bonuses for longer stays at these hotels anywhere in the country. So if you are a frequent hotel visitor then this credit card will definitely be the one for you to try out.
Earning your Rewards
The new rewards program with the Chase Marriott Premier Credit Card has been revamped and is fairly generous now if you use it to the full potential. Firstly, you will get 3 points with every dollar you spend at any Marriott hotels or locations. This can be anything from reserving to eating in their restaurant.
Therefore, the more you do in your stay the more you will earn. For all purchases you earn points so the more you spend the more you will earn. Additionally you will earn more bonus points every time you spend a longer time at the hotel of your choice. The hotel does have to be a category seven or eight hotel though.
Spending your Rewards
Your points go further with one of these Credit Cards and the rewards program that goes with it.
- Marriott Hotel Stays â€“ You may redeem you points that you have accrued at Marriott locations up and down the country. The longer you stay at one of these hotels means that you will be rewarded even more.
- Airline Miles â€“ One option that really benefits you is the flexibility that is on offer in that you can convert points that you have earned into air miles. These can then be used on one of about thirty airlines that participate in the program.
- Car Rentals â€“ If you need to rent a car when you are away anywhere then you can also convert your points towards car rental prices. This is another flexible feature of the credit card.
- Travel Packages â€“ If you wish to spend your points on a holiday then you can use them to travel somewhere abroad that you've always wanted to go.
- Other options â€“ There are also many other options you can choose for your points like going towards shopping or giving to charity for example.
If you are interested in getting a credit card that is flexible and enables you to travel as much as possible then look no further than the Marriott Premier Rewards Credit Card as it is far better than ever before. You will not find too many better in regards to rewards on the market.