- Build Your Credit fast with our monthly reporting to all 3 major credit bureaus.
- Choose your credit line as low as $200 up to $3000, secured by a fully-refundable* security deposit.
- Security deposit needs to be submitted before the credit card can be issued.
- No credit check necessary and no checking account required; apply in less than 5 minutes.
- *View our Cardholder Agreement located at the bottom of the application page for details of the card
N/A* Intro APR
N/A*Intro APR Period
Bad Credit OK*Credit Needed
See T&C*Grace Period
$20.00*Late Payment Fee
OpenSky® Secured Visa® Card is a low cost secured credit card giving cardholders the full benefits of a visa card. Credit reporting to all 3 major credit bureaus ensures cardholders who display good repayment build or rebuild credit history over time.
Accepted applicants are required to make a security deposit into an FDIC account with the card issuer. Deposits may range from $200 to $3,000. Every cardholder gets same amount of credit as is deposited into the card account.
Purchase APR is highly competitive and cardholders do not incur any interest over a midterm period.
Online applicants will receive a response within a few hours. Credit is not a factor in approving or disapproving applicants.
Additional benefits come as a result of the Visa network. Cardholders purchasing rental cars are covered by auto rental insurance. Emergency card replacement ships another copy of the card once it's report as lost or stolen.
The review is prepared by CreditCards-Offer™ staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer.
Rewards & Benefits
- $0 fraud liability
- Report to all 3 major credit bureaus
- Friendly Customer Service
- Fee 24-hour online account access
- Auto collision damage
- Emergency card replacement
Card Finance & Rates
Credit Limit Increase/Decrease: $25.00
Rush/Expedited Card Fee: $50.00
FREE electronic Billing Statements
Foreign Transaction: 1% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
The information provided for the OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card is considered to be accurate at the time of posting (Jun 2, 2018). However, we strongly advise site visitors to check the terms and conditions applicable to the product on the card issuers application page prior to completing an application.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.