Consumer (Secured) Card Offer from Other Issuers.
- Credit lines available from $200 to $5,000! Super Low Fixed 9.99% interest rate on purchases - with no penalty rate!
- No minimum credit score requirements! We invite all credit types to apply! No processing or application fees!
- Helps strengthen your credit with responsible card use. Reports to three national bureaus
- Fast, easy application process. Choose your credit line and open your Personal Savings Deposit Account to secure your line.
- See additional Green Dot primor® Visa® Gold Secured Credit Card details
N/A* Intro APR
N/A*Intro APR Period
Accepts All*Credit Needed
25 days*Grace Period
Up to $29*Late Payment Fee
- Instant Decision Card
- Low Interest Credit Card
The Green Dot primor Visa Secured Gold Card offers consumers a fine alternative in the secured card market. With lower fees, lower APR and a credit line between $200 and $5000, this card is all about the versatility consumers are looking for today. Among other things, this secured card offers fast approvals, online shopping and bill pay with the security of knowing your card is backed by Visa and other federal laws that protect consumers. The application process is fast and easy and your approval is fast. Once your deposit's been made in your new FDIC protected savings account, you can use your card anywhere Visa is accepted. Because your activity is reported to all three credit bureaus, you'll be able to see for yourself the buying power that comes with higher credit scores. It's one of the strongest secured credit card offers on the market today.
The review is prepared by CreditCards-Offer™ staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer.
Rewards & Benefits
Card Finance & Rates
Returned Payment: Up to $29
Additional Card Fee: $29
The information provided for the Green Dot primor® Visa® Gold Secured Credit Card is considered to be accurate at the time of posting (Dec 30, 2019). However, we strongly advise site visitors to check the terms and conditions applicable to the product on the card issuers application page prior to completing an application.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.