Meta Bank Card Offers
Meta Bank was founded in Iowa in 1954, at that time it was known as Storm Lake Savings and Loan. After gobbling up several other banks over the years, the name was officially changed to Meta in 2004. Their assets have grown to almost $1 billion. If your credit rating is anaemic, Meta may have the plan for you. They have a website devoted to providing useful information to help the credit challenged recover their financial wellbeing. Meta Bank offers debit cards, gift cards, personal credit cards and reloadable cards for young consumers. Compare their benefits, fees and options to other similar plans. Perhaps they have the optimal card for you.
- With Netspend Direct Deposit, you can get paid faster than a paper check.
- No late fees or interest charges because this is not a credit card.
- No Overdraft Fees on purchases using your card.
- Use the NetSpend Mobile App to manage your account on the go and get a text message or email alerts (Message & data rates may apply).
- Card issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. The card may be used everywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted. Click "Get My Card" for full details.
- See additional NetSpend® Prepaid Visa® details.
- Get paychecks or government benefits checks up to 2 days faster with Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Approval* - No credit check needed (ID verification required).
- Sign up for NetSpend Payback Rewards and earn cash back.
- No late fees or credit card debt because this is not a credit card.
- Use the Mobile App to manage your account on the go and get real time text message alerts (Message & data rates may apply).
- Customize your card to add a personal touch or an extra layer of security.*
- Funds are FDIC insured up to the current coverage limit (ID verification required).
- *Card issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC. Terms & conditions apply. Click "Apply Now" for full details.
See TermsOpening Min
See Terms*App Fee
See TermsATM Fee
Always review the terms and conditions that apply to any offer when making an online application. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information we provide, changes can occur without notice at any time. All information on credit cards is given without warranty. Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Check your Guide to Benefits for details when you open your account.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.