Consumer (Regular) Card Offer from Other Issuers.
- Pre-qualifying today will not affect your credit score
- Less than perfect credit histories can qualify, even with prior bankruptcy!
- Mobile friendly online access from anywhere
- Fraud protection for stolen or lost cards
- Account history is reported to the three major credit bureaus in the U.S.
N/A* Intro APR
N/A*Intro APR Period
Bad Credit OK*Credit Needed
25 days*Grace Period
Up to $37*Late Payment Fee
- Instant Decision Card
Rewards & Benefits
Card Finance & Rates
Foreign Transaction: 1%
Authorized User: $25.00 (if applicable, one-time fee)
*Dependent on credit worthiness
The information provided for the Indigo® Unsecured Mastercard® - Prior Bankruptcy is Okay is considered to be accurate at the time of posting (Mar 5, 2018). However, we strongly advise site visitors to check the terms and conditions applicable to the product on the card issuers application page prior to completing an application.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.