Saving money can be easy when you have a credit card with a low interest rate. While not everyone can qualify for the best cards on the market, the IberiaBank Visa Classic credit card has several low rate options available for everyone.
The IberiaBank Visa Classic credit card is a simple financial product that provides the convenience of carrying a credit card, without many of the bells and whistles that often make credit cards very confusing. The low rates are easy to understand and the benefits are easy to use. Whether you like to carry a credit card in case of emergencies or you have a specific plan for how you like to use them, this credit card is a practical choice.
Save Money All Year
There are several ways that the IberiaBank Visa Classic card can save you money. First of all, it has three low annual percentage rates that come standard with your credit card. The rate you get will depend on a few key factors:
- Your creditworthiness (your credit score and current liabilities)
- The available rate determined at the time of your application
- The Prime Rate across the credit market at the time of your application
This card can also save you money because it has absolutely no annual fee!
Save Money With the First 6 Months
The IberiaBank card can also save you money on balance transfers because of the low balance transfer rate option. As you can imagine, there are several stipulations that you need to follow if you want to take advantage of these benefits:
- Extremely low rate on balance transfers is only available within the first six months of your account
- This rate only applies to balance transfers made within the first three months of opening your account
- At the end of the introductory period, the rate will revert to whatever the standard purchasing rate is at the time you opened your account.
- It reduces the number of payments you have to make every month
- It reduces the total amount of money you have to pay every month
- It can immediately improve your credit liability if your new card has a relatively high credit limit
- It can help you to close down cards that you do not want anymore, especially those with annual fees.
As part of the IberiaBank family, the IberiaBank Visa card gives you access to a host of standard card features that are common to cards from this bank, as well as other banks. First and foremost, you get online account access, which lets you get information and manage your account any time of the day. Of course, if you have mobile internet access, you can also get these things from anywhere in the world. Other benefits that are standard to IberiaBank include:
- A pay-as-you-go roadside assistance program called "Roadside Dispatch"
- An Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver that provides protection your rental car from theft and damage
- Emergency travel insurance which helps you get services in the event of an emergency no matter where you are in the world. This includes getting cash at over 27,000 Visa-related merchants around the world. You can also get a replacement card sent to you all over the globe; if your card is lost or stolen just call the bank and your new card will be on the way.
From travel services to low rates, the IberiaBank Visa Classic Card gives you access to credit combined with classic credit card benefits. Whether you need a card for simple everyday purchases or you like to travel, this card can give you something you will use.