Consumer (Regular) Card Offer from HSBC Bank.
- Points redeembable for 2% Cash Back for every dollar spent with this card
- 0% Introductory APR on Purchases for 9 months and a Variable 19.90% APR thereafter
- 24/7 Online Account access for easy and self-management of your account
- The ability to set up email and text messages notifying you of your account status
- Free online bill pay
0%* Intro APR
9 months*Intro APR Period
25 Days*Grace Period
N/A*Late Payment Fee
- Reward Card
Household Bank Rewards MasterCard is a card designed for consumers having below average credit. With credit reporting to all 3 major credit bureaus, it is ideal for those who would like to build good credit over time.
A midterm introductory APR period applies towards purchases and balance transfers. During this period, cardholders do not incur any interest on these transactions. Purchase APR afterwards is highly competitive based on credit worthiness. Cash advances do not partake in the intro period and incur a 5% transaction fee and the fixed cash advance APR.
Cardholders incur an annual fee based on credit worthiness.
Online account access allows cardholders do a lot of things including check balance, and pay their bills online. A cardholder is able to set he's own payment due date. Periodic credit limit increases are not uncommon.
Cardholders enjoy additional benefits from MasterCard. These benefits include zero fraud liability, auto rental insurance, and emergency card replacement.
The review is prepared by CreditCards-Offer™ staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer.
Rewards & Benefits
- Universal Reward Cards
- Cash redeemed in $25 increments
- Free Online 24-hour Account Access and Bill Pay
- Periodic credit limit increases
- No liability for unauthorized transactions
- Choice of payment due dates
Card Finance & Rates
The information provided for the Household Bank Rewards MasterCard® is considered to be accurate at the time of posting (Mar 23, 2014). However, we strongly advise site visitors to check the terms and conditions applicable to the product on the card issuers application page prior to completing an application.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.