- Receive Your Card More Quickly with New Expedited Processing Option
- No Credit History or Minimum Credit Score Required for Approval
- Good for Car Rental, Hotels; Anywhere Credit Cards Are Accepted!
- Monthly Reporting to all 3 Major Credit Bureaus to Establish Credit History
- Credit Line Secured by Your Fully-Refundable Deposit of $200 - $2,000 Submitted with Application
- Just Pay Off Your Balance and Receive Your Deposit Back at Any Time
- 24/7 Online Access to Your Account
N/A* Intro APR
N/A*Intro APR Period
Bad Credit OK*Credit Needed
25 Days*Grace Period
See Terms*Late Payment Fee
- Low Interest Credit Card
A secured credit card is a nifty, convenient little financial tool that can help people who may be struggling with establishing credit or recovering from credit issues. It is just like a prepaid debit card in that you have to make a deposit before you can begin spending. However, unlike a traditional credit card, you do not have to keep making deposits in order to spend. The deposit you make is collateral that is used against your account in case of a default.
This is precisely how the First Progress Platinum Select Mastercard Secured credit card works. After you make your deposit, you will be able to take advantage of regular credit card benefits like buying things at the store or online and getting cash advances. Of course, along with these benefits, you will also face penalties, processing fees, maintenance charges, and the variable balance interest rates that are common to traditional credit cards.
The review is prepared by CreditCards-Offer™ staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer.
Rewards & Benefits
Card Finance & Rates
Returned Payment: up to $27.00
The information provided for the First Progress Platinum Select Mastercard® Secured Credit Card is considered to be accurate at the time of posting (Nov 7, 2018). However, we strongly advise site visitors to check the terms and conditions applicable to the product on the card issuers application page prior to completing an application.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.