Consumer (Shopping) Card Offer from WebBank.
- Shop over 500,000 items from great brands like Samsung, KitchenAid and Dewalt
- Build New Credit History - card reports on-time payments to all 3 credit bureaus
- Take advantage of low monthly payments(1) with a WebBank/Fingerhut Credit Account
- Fast, easy online application process and a quick decision
- (1)If you apply and are accepted for a Fingerhut Credit Account issued by WebBank, who determines eligibility and qualifications for the terms of credit
- See website for complete Terms & Conditions
N/A* Intro APR
N/A*Intro APR Period
Bad Credit OK*Credit Needed
See Terms*Grace Period
See Terms*Late Payment Fee
- Guaranteed Approval
- Instant Decision Card
- Shopping Card
The Fingerhut Credit shopping card is designed for the average United States consumer wishing to obtain credit for the sake of making payment on purchases rather than paying for them all at once.
The card is rather standard in its use. Customers may occasionally be rewarded with free items when using their card to purchase a certain item or a certain dollar amount in merchandise. There is usually a special going on for cardholders to enjoy.
There are no annual or monthly fees.
Additional features include customer support that is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CST and standard fraud protection.
The card is exclusive to Fingerhut purchases and cannot be used with any other vendors, as WebBank has created the card for Fingerhut use only. The credit requirements are somewhat lenient, although Fingerhut will still check for creditworthiness to a certain extent. The credit limit that can be spent with Fingerhut is then determined.
The review is prepared by CreditCards-Offer™ staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer.
- Use WebBank/Fingerhut Credit for catalog, online or phone orders
*See Terms and Conditions of the card
Card Finance & Rates
* The information provided for the Fingerhut Credit Shopping Credit Card is considered to be accurate at the time of posting (Apr 1, 2020). However, we strongly advise site visitors to check the fees, terms and conditions applicable to the product on the card issuer's application page prior to completing an application.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.