Consumer (Regular) Card Offer from Barclays Bank Delaware.
- Perfect credit card for Buffalo Bills fans
- No annual fee
- 0% intro APR for 15 months on Balance Transfers (must be completed within first 45 days of account opening)
- Earn 2 points per $1 on NFL or team purchases - game tickets, in-stadium and at team Pro Shops
- Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- Special Financing on all ticket purchases of $500 or more
- 20% off every purchase at NFLShop.com - that's $20 off every $100 you spend
- Redeem points for cash back statement beginning at 2,500 points, VIP NFL experiences, game tickets and more
See Terms* Intro APR
See Terms*Intro APR Period
See T&C*Credit Needed
See Terms*Grace Period
N/A*Late Payment Fee
- Instant Decision Card
- Reward Card
Any committed Buffalo Bills fan would greatly appreciate the bevy of rewards this card provides. Any savvy spender, however, will appreciate that this card also comes with many practical benefits that you will use every single day. While you are saving money and time with daily use, however, you will also continue to earn those important rewards points that eventually grant exclusive access to some of the most impressive rewards available in the credit card world today.
With the option of trading in your 10,000 bonus points for an immediate $100 rebated statement credit, this credit card could save you a lot of money. If that sounds like a great idea, be sure to also check out the NFLShop.com discount, low introductory interest rates and the freedom to use your rewards points towards exclusive NFL experiences or even travel options. Backed by Visa and Barclaycard, this card is also safe and secure.
The review is prepared by CreditCards-Offer™ staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer.
Rewards & Benefits
- Sport Reward Cards
- 1 point for all other purchases
- 20% off every purchase at NFL Shop
Card Finance & Rates
The information provided for the Buffalo Bills Extra Points Credit Card is considered to be accurate at the time of posting (Feb 22, 2017). However, we strongly advise site visitors to check the terms and conditions applicable to the product on the card issuers application page prior to completing an application.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.