Business (Shopping) Card Offer from American Express.
- Accepted at Over a Million Places
- Gift Cards can be used virtually everywhere in the U.S. that welcomes American Express Cards.*
- Available in a variety of prepaid amounts
- Gift Card denomination values range from $25-$500.
- If the Gift Card is lost or stolen, the unused balance can be refunded/replaced.*
N/A* Intro APR
N/A*Intro APR Period
Accepts All*Credit Needed
N/A*Late Payment Fee
- Shopping Card
The American Express Business Gift Card is the perfect way to give a business gift. It is not as personal an effect as a mink or vase yet it is not as impersonal as giving cash. The recipient of your gift will be rewarded with the monetary value of the card as well as exclusive savings from participating merchants.
You will never have to worry that they will be able to get the full value from your gift: because these are accepted everywhere that American Express Credit Cards are. That is over a million venues nationwide. With the addition of your company Logo you get valuable advertising mileage. Everywhere they use the card your logo will be seen.
It is worth mentioning that your company image will be impacted by the generosity of the gift. Everybody will be talking about the type of company you must be to care enough to give the best in the business.
The review is prepared by CreditCards-Offer™ staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer.
Rewards & Benefits
Card Finance & Rates
"Personalized" gift card fee: $3.95
"Special Occasion" card fee: $4.95
Check-issuance fee: $10.00
Monthly service (after 12 months) fee: $2.00
Replacement card fee: $5.95
UPS shipping (Air; 2 days): $12.95
UPS shipping (Air; Next days): $15.95
UPS shipping (Ground; 10 days): $7.95
USPS shipping (Express / per card): $9.95
USPS shipping (First Class mail): $5.95
1. Your purchases can total up to $35,000 per 14-day period.
2. Your purchases are limited to 50 per order when purchasing cards online.
3. American Express is no longer shipping Gift Cards to the states of CT, HI, NH, and VT. Based upon legislation in these four states, it is cost-prohibitive for American Express to sell our Gift Cards.
4. For security purposes, we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes, to APO/FPO addresses, or internationally.
5. All packages require signature upon receipt.
The information provided for the American Express Gift Card for Business is considered to be accurate at the time of posting (Apr 9, 2014). However, we strongly advise site visitors to check the terms and conditions applicable to the product on the card issuers application page prior to completing an application.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.