American Express® Cards
We all know the American Express slogan, 'Don't leave home without it'. It is one of the most recognized brand names in the US. The AMEX card offers a large variety of financial instruments to suit just about any buyer from the most discriminating to the young adult with his or her first card. Take a look at the multitude of cards available, there may be one just right for you. The traditional American Express credit card offer does not stack up debt. You pay it in full each month. This card is guilt free and convenient; however, it has a hefty annual fee. Though some offers forego the annual fee for the first year. They also offer business and travel cards. Benefits may include travel miles and discounts on some items through their rewards plans. Their customer service is awesome, especially if you carry the platinum card. Before you decide 'not to leave home without it', remember AMEX requires a good to excellent credit history for approval.
- You must be a PenFed member to apply. Not yet a member? It's easy to join!
- You may be eligible through your employment, association membership, and volunteerism, or by becoming a member of one of our nonprofit partner organizations.
- Earn 5 points on airfare purchases, and 1 point on all other purchases.
- Earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend $650 within the first 3 months of opening the Card account - that's worth $200 toward your next round-trip airline ticket.
- Free LOUNGE CLUB(TM) membership which provides worldwide airport lounge access (upon spending $15,000 on the Card within a calendar year).
- Ability to redeem points for a wide-range of rich rewards, including travel, brand-named merchandise, and gift cards at PenFed Premium Rewards site.
Always review the terms and conditions that apply to any offer when making an online application. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information we provide, changes can occur without notice at any time. All information on credit cards is given without warranty. Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Check your Guide to Benefits for details when you open your account.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.