Airline Rewards Credit Card Offers
Airline reward cards are designed to help the frequent flyer. These credit cards award air miles or points that can be redeemed for air travel as the card is used. You will find a choice of airlines and rewards plans. You will probably be interest in such options as no blackout dates, higher percentage points, flexibility in options, lower interest rates and introductory offers. One credit card plan offers a card for professionals and one for casual flyers. If you are not smitten with a particular airline and fly with various companies you will be interested in a card plan that allows you to choose the airline. Many plans offer the flexibility to purchase merchandise and/or miles. However, interest rates are significant on these cards so they are probably not the best choice for individuals who carry a balance. Your credit must be good to excellent to qualify. Choosing an airline miles card will require a great deal of time spent in comparing the various advantages and costs.
See Terms *APR
See Terms*Annual Fee
- You must be a PenFed member to apply. Not yet a member? It's easy to join!
- You may be eligible through your employment, association membership, and volunteerism, or by becoming a member of one of our nonprofit partner organizations.
- Earn 5 points on airfare purchases, and 1 point on all other purchases.
- Earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend $650 within the first 3 months of opening the Card account - that's worth $200 toward your next round-trip airline ticket.
- Free LOUNGE CLUB(TM) membership which provides worldwide airport lounge access (upon spending $15,000 on the Card within a calendar year).
- Ability to redeem points for a wide-range of rich rewards, including travel, brand-named merchandise, and gift cards at PenFed Premium Rewards site.
Always review the terms and conditions that apply to any offer when making an online application. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information we provide, changes can occur without notice at any time. All information on credit cards is given without warranty. Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Check your Guide to Benefits for details when you open your account.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.