Advanta Business Card Offers
Jack Alter founded the original company that evolved int the Advanta company in 1951.At the time his niche customers were teachers. Happily for Mr. Alter, Advanta has grown to be one of the largest companies in America providing business cards to small businesses. You can decide, after reviewing the Advanta package, if indeed Advanta has a highly advantageous benefits packages for small businesses. What offers might you expect as a business owner? The goodies include no interest, long term balance transfers, no annual fee, 5 percent cash back or travel rewards, and zero fraud liability. You can also offer a credit card to your employees. Take a look at their services and advantages for the small business and determine if this card is right for your business.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after your first purchase
- Earn 5X points on Priceline purchases
- Earn 1 point on everything else
- Plus, earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on qualifying transactions in the first 90 days of account opening
- Your points can act like cash - Redeem points for statement credits against purchases made on your account
- No limit to the number of points you can earn
- Please see terms and conditions for complete details
See Terms*Intro APR
See Terms*Intro Period
14.99% or 21.99% (V)*APR
Always review the terms and conditions that apply to any offer when making an online application. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information we provide, changes can occur without notice at any time. All information on credit cards is given without warranty. Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Check your Guide to Benefits for details when you open your account.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.