Consumer (Stored Value) Card Offer from Meta Bank.
- Get your tax refund faster when you e-file and use direct deposit.
- Enroll in direct deposit today - receive your account number immediately.
- Need your money before payday? Get paid up to 2 days faster with direct deposit.*
- Withdraw up to $300 with no fee daily at ACE Cash Express locations with direct deposit.*
- Mobile account access - available on GooglePlay and Apple App Store.
- Transfer money to another ACE Elite cardholder with no fee.*
- Always know your balance - by mobile app, email, or text message. Standard data rates apply.*
- Earn up to 5% APY while you save in an optional savings account.*
- Earn cash back on your everyday purchases through Payback rewards - get special offers and account credits when you use them.*
N/A* Intro APR
N/A*Intro APR Period
Bad Credit OK*Credit Needed
N/A*Late Payment Fee
- Guaranteed Approval
- Prepaid Debit Card
The ACE Elite Visa Prepaid Debit Card is designed for those in need of a card that is not an actual checking account that can yield overdraft fees and not a credit card that can be used fraudulently. That fraud ultimately leads to the destroying of a person's credit. This prepaid debit card is not tied to a person's credit, giving even more security.
There are three ways cash can be deposited onto the card. One is through an account-to-account transfer in which there is a charge if done with a customer service representative, but it is free when done online. The second way is by visiting one of the many reload centers across the United States. The charge to place money on the card with a reload center depends on the distributor. The third way is to have your paycheck direct deposited into the account, which can be done for free.
For those that choose to not be a pay-as-you-go customer, there is a small monthly account fee. Pay-as-you-go customers pay per signature and per pin transaction, whereas fee customers do not. There are other fees involved, such as an ATM fee in addition to the fee that is charged by the ATM owner.
The card can be used to pay bills online and offline and carry out any transaction in which Visa is accepted in the United States and around the world.
The review is prepared by CreditCards-Offer™ staff. Opinions expressed therein are solely those of the reviewer.
- Access to Cash Worldwide
- All-Access Direct Deposit
- Free Account to Account Transfers
- FDIC Insurance
- 24/7 Account Access
- Free Additional Cards
- Reload Card Options
- All-Access Bill Pay
- All-Access Wireless Alerts
Card Finance & Rates
A to A Transfer (Internet): FREE
A to A Transfer (Toll Free Number): $4.95
ATM Decline Fee (per declined): $1.00
Add or withdraw funds locally: varies
Additional Statement Mailing Fee: $5.95
Card Fulfillment (Shipping/Handling): $9.95
Cash Withdrawal at Distributor: $2.50
Check Mailing Fee: $5.95
Domestic ATM Cash Withdrawal: $2.50
Int'l ATM Cash Withdrawal: $4.95
Lost or Stolen Card Replacement: $9.95
Monthly Service Fee: $9.95
Non-Monetary Transactions (ATM): $0.50
Non-Monetary Transactions (Internet): FREE
Non-Monetary Transactions (Toll Free): $0.50
PIN Purchase Convenience Fee: $2.00
Signature Purchase Convenience Fee: $1.00
The information provided for the ACE Elite™ Visa® Prepaid Card is considered to be accurate at the time of posting (Aug 12, 2015). However, we strongly advise site visitors to check the terms and conditions applicable to the product on the card issuers application page prior to completing an application.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.