Teen Debit Card Offers
How do you help teens to learn good financial habits? You could encourage your teen to contribute regularly to a savings account, navigate the intricacies of a checking account or give him or her a credit card. Some banks will allow a teen as long as 15 to qualify for their card. Naturally, as you would expect, the parents are co-signers. The card is issued in the teen’s name. The limit is usually quite low. This is similar to training wheels on a bicycle. They have an opportunity to learn with facing serious consequences. Look for the best credit deal for your teen or let him or her chose the card. It might be good practice. Pay special attention to interest rates they can be quite high. After the big decision is made, apply with confidence online.
- Enroll in direct deposit today - receive your account number immediately.
- Need your money before payday? Get paid up to 2 days faster with direct deposit.*
- Withdraw up to $300 with no fee daily at ACE Cash Express locations with direct deposit.*
- Mobile account access - available on GooglePlay and Apple App Store.
- Transfer money to another ACE Elite cardholder with no fee.*
- Always know your balance - by mobile app, email, or text message. Standard data rates apply.*
- Earn up to 5% APY while you save in an optional savings account.*
- Earn cash back on your everyday purchases through Payback rewards - get special offers and account credits when you use them.*
See TermsOpening Min
See Terms*App Fee
See TermsATM Fee
- Teen debit card benefits
- Get your teen started on the path to smart spending today
- Easily set strict spending limits
- Lock/Unlock Your Teen's Card with a Simple Text
- Monitor Purchase Alerts in Real-Time on Your Mobile Phone
- Family or Friends Can Reload Funds
- No Credit Risks or Overdraft Fees
- Safer than cash with lost card protection
- Use anywhere debit MasterCard is accepted
Always review the terms and conditions that apply to any offer when making an online application. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information we provide, changes can occur without notice at any time. All information on credit cards is given without warranty. Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Check your Guide to Benefits for details when you open your account.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.