Simmons First Bank Card Offers
Simmons First National Bank started business over a century ago in 1903. It opened its first office in Pine Bluff, Arkansas on March 23, 1903. Simmons First National Bank offers financial products and services geared towards personal and corporate customers. Its long list of services include personal/corporate checking and saving accounts, fixed deposit accounts, and cash management products for corporate customers. It offers credit cards, student loans, construction loan, family residential loans, commercial loans, consumer loans, and agricultural loans. The bank also provides credit card merchant processing services, trust and investment services, and securities and investment services. Simmons First National Bank operates on a principle of putting the customer first. It is conceived that this principle has contributed to its success over the years. The bank is a member of FDIC. It operates eight affiliate banks with 88 offices located across 47 communities in Arkansas.
- Excellent Credit Required - Applicants that do not have excellent credit will not be approved
- Low 9.50% variable standard purchase APR and platinum benefits No balance transfer fee for balances transferred in response to this online offer
- Travel Rewards - cardholders who enroll in the program receive one point per net dollar spent
- Choose any U.S. based airline or ticket class. No blackout dates or seating restrictions
- Other travel related options are hotels, cruises, vacation packages, car rental, and restaurants
- No Annual Fee
Always review the terms and conditions that apply to any offer when making an online application. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information we provide, changes can occur without notice at any time. All information on credit cards is given without warranty. Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Check your Guide to Benefits for details when you open your account.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.