Healthcare Reward Credit Card Offers
When it comes to earning rewards for your healthcare, the healthcare rewards credit card takes charge of this. This card was designed to help US citizens get cash back rewards, points or special discounts on their healthcare purchases. This includes prescription medications, co-pay on a doctor’s visit, and anything that is related to your health. With the economy in poor shape, many people are struggling to afford their healthcare. This card gives you the ability to earn while you're spending money on the things you need. To learn more you can research the different rewards cards online to see what companies have to offer.
- Get Paid up to 2 days faster with direct deposit - payroll and government benefits
- 100% Approval - No credit check needed (ID verification required).
- No credit card debt or late fees, because it is not a credit card
- Earn cash back with NetSpend Payback Rewards
- Real-time activity alerts sent to your mobile phone. (Message rates may apply)
- Prescription Discounts - up to 55% off!
- Funds are FDIC insured up to the current coverage limit (ID verification required).
- Card issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC.
Always review the terms and conditions that apply to any offer when making an online application. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information we provide, changes can occur without notice at any time. All information on credit cards is given without warranty. Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Check your Guide to Benefits for details when you open your account.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.