- Enjoy a Credit Line up to $3,500!
- $4.95 initial user price for the Card !
- NO Credit Checks & No Credit Turndowns!*
- Reports to a Major Credit Bureau!
- 0% Financing & No Finance Fees - EVER!
- Merchandise Price Guarantee!
- Rewards: Incredible Member Benefits! *See Terms and Conditions
0%* Intro APR
18 months*Intro APR Period
Bad Credit OK*Credit Needed
$15.00*Late Payment Fee
- Guaranteed Approval
- Shopping Card
- Reward Card
1st Platinum Plus is a plastic card serving as a shopping card for every consumer who wants to enjoy discounts while purchasing from participating merchants. Consumers are required to have a debit or credit card from which charges incurred are deducted. Credit limits issued upon approval are somewhat high. Interest rate is waived throughout the introductory APR period lasting over a long term.
Product reviewed by CreditCards-Offer™
- Merchandise Price Guarantee
- ID Theft Protection
- Credit Monitoring
- Roadside Assistance
- Prescription Drug Discounts
- $600 Annual Dinning Allowance
- $600 Annual Grocery Allowance
Card Finance & Rates
- Essential Health is unavailable in the following states: AK, CO, CT, FL, MD, ME, MT, NV, NH, NY, ND, SD, OR, RI, VT, VA, WA, MN.
- The 1stPlatinumPlus Membership is not available in WI.
- eClubUSA credit lines will be made available only to Members who qualify with proof of a minimum combined household monthly income of over One Thousand Eight Hundred Dollars ($1,800.00) per month for the last six (6) consecutive months, have a valid checking/debit or credit card account with a bank or financial institution located in the United States and are at least eighteen (18) years of age. eClubUSA is not a credit repair service, financial or banking institution.
The information provided for the 1st Platinum Plus is considered to be accurate at the time of posting (Apr 26, 2013). However, we strongly advise site visitors to check the terms and conditions applicable to the product on the card issuers application page prior to completing an application.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.