- Get $50 off your first order of $200 or more with a Fingerhut Credit Account. Use promo code NC676.
- No down payments, no layaway and no surprises
- Get a response in 60 seconds
- No annual fee
- Name brand products at affordable monthly payments
- We often say "YES!" when others say "No"
- Rebuild your credit with Fingerhut. Do it by shopping and making on-time payments. Low monthly payments, trusted brands, no overlimit fees. Apply today, buy today
- See website for complete Terms & Conditions
N/A* Intro APR
N/A*Intro APR Period
Bad Credit OK*Credit Needed
25 days*Grace Period
N/A*Late Payment Fee
- Instant Decision Card
- Shopping Card
The Fingerhut Credit shopping card is designed for the average United States consumer wishing to obtain credit for the sake of making payment on purchases rather than paying for them all at once.
The card is rather standard in its use. Customers may occasionally be rewarded with free items when using their card to purchase a certain item or a certain dollar amount in merchandise. There is usually a special going on for cardholders to enjoy.
There are no annual or monthly fees.
Additional features include customer support that is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CST and standard fraud protection.
The card is exclusive to Fingerhut purchases and cannot be used with any other vendors, as WebBank has created the card for Fingerhut use only. The credit requirements are somewhat lenient, although Fingerhut will still check for creditworthiness to a certain extent. The credit limit that can be spent with Fingerhut is then determined.
Product reviewed by CreditCards-Offer™
Rewards & Benefits
- Monthly payments based on what's best for your budget.
- Use Fingerhut Credit for catalog, online and phone orders.
- You can shop even if your application is pending.
* See Terms and Conditions of the card
Card Finance & Rates
* The Fingerhut Credit Account is offered to US residents by WebBank, a Utah-chartered industrial bank, located in Salt Lake City, UT. Member FDIC, who determines eligibility and qualifications for the terms of credit.
+ If you apply and are accepted for a Fingerhut Credit Account issued by WebBank, who determines eligibility and qualifications for the terms of credit.
The information provided for the Fingerhut Credit Account is considered to be accurate at the time of posting (Dec 4, 2014). However, we strongly advise site visitors to check the terms and conditions applicable to the product on the card issuers application page prior to completing an application.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.