Discover Bank Credit Card Offers
Discover Bank is a fundamental component of the Discover Financial Services. Discover Bank has been with us since the year before the Titanic sank - 1911. The Bank started life as Greenwood Trust Company in Greenwood, Delaware. The name was changed to Discover Bank in 2000. If you are a football fan you might be interested to know that the Discover Card was introduced during the 1986 Super Bowl. The philosophy behind the new card was old fashioned service and value. I am sure you will be impressed with this data from their website, 'our payments networks - Discover Network and PULSE - together processed more than 3 billion transactions in 2006'. Impressive! In case you are not yet impressed, one billion is a huge number. If you went back one billion seconds you would arrive in 1959. Today, there are more than 50 million Discover Card members using one of the country's leading payment networks.
- 0% Intro APR* on balance transfers for 18 months. Then the variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%. A fee of 3% applies for each balance transferred.
- 0% Intro APR* on purchases for 6 months. Then the variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%.
- 2% cash back on up to $1,000 in combined purchases at restaurants and gas stations every quarter - no sign-ups needed*. 1% cash back on all your other purchases.
- No annual fee, no overlimit fee, no late fee on your first late payment and no foreign transaction fee*.
- Free FICO® Credit Score online and on your monthly statement so you can track your score's progress*.
- Each Discover purchase is monitored. If it's unusual, you're alerted by e-mail, phone or text-and never responsible for unauthorized Discover card purchases.
- 100 % U.S. based customer service - anytime, day and night.
- *See rates, rewards, free FICO® Credit Score terms and other info by clicking "Apply".
18 months on BT*Intro Period
10.99% - 20.99% (V)*APR
Always review the terms and conditions that apply to any offer when making an online application. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information we provide, changes can occur without notice at any time. All information on credit cards is given without warranty. Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. Check your Guide to Benefits for details when you open your account.
Please note that all applications feature secure SSL technology for your online protection.